Talks / workshops
Talks on AI/ML, AI ethics, games design, web design, innovation methodologies:
- Feb - Holistic AI Ethics, Pydata meetup London
- Jan - AI Ethics and Design Fictions, Ada College
- Dec - VR doc ethics workshop run by Bristol Uni et al. BBC, London
- Nov - Tech Ethics - _nology limited
- Nov - Introducing Machine Ethics, I'll Be Back meetup
- Aug - Holistic AI Ethics, Pydata meetup Cardiff
- Jun - AI / ML workshop, KWMC
- Feb - Holistic AI Ethics, I'll Be Back meetup
- Jan - Holistic AI Ethics, Pydata meetup Cambridge
- Nov - Holistic AI Ethics, Bristech
- Nov - Introduction to AI ethics, Pydata Meetup Bristol
- June - MC - Ethics Stage CogX, London
- May - Tech Ethics, Canford School
- Apr - Coding the future, Wells School
- Apr - Blockchain: Positives & pitfalls, Ada College
- Feb - Indie Games developers panel - GEEK, Margate
- Dec - Tech ethics - Decoded (internal), London
- Feb - Machine Ethics - Bristech meetup, Bristol
- May - Machine Ethics - Digital Shoreditch Festival, London
- Teaching / lecturing with Decoded.com since 2016 in Data Science, Design innovation methologies, web coding and storytelling.
- Teaching with Ada College since 2018, Design UI/UX and web.
Book me for a talk or workshop on AI ethics, Data science, games design, web design and UI/UX today.